Wednesday 16 June 2010

Follow Your Dreams

Last Sunday I played along with the Feature Stamper on SCS. LeAnne had a wonderful card here that had a GREAT layout for using up scraps and a pretty sentiment layer. I decided to use another new JustRite set called All Occasions Nested Centers & Verse which you can find at Stampers Dream. When I first saw the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP I had to get it...but I haven't used it much even though it has bright happy colours! I found that Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun and Melon Mambo inks go really well with it ;)
Stamps: JustRite; Cardstock: White, Prism Yellow, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP; Inks: Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, Melon Mambo; Accessories: Nesties, Rhinestones, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

8 comments:

Amber Hight said...

This is beautiful Dawn! Absolutely stunning! I love the fun bright colors and the sentiment panel, it's awesome:)

Denise Marzec said...

Sooooo bright and beautiful! You're right, those SU inks match the papers beautifully! Love the row of bling under the sentiment too.

Unknown said...

LOVE that sentiment panel and those gorgeous Delovely colors. Pretty, pretty! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Totally Gorgeous Dawn!!! Love the bling!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL colors Dawn.

Allison Rankin said...

Super color palette...I want that paper (of course, I want all your paper!).

Ida said...

Super Cheery. I love that paper!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!! Love the colors!!