Tuesday 8 June 2010

Friendship is the Best Medicine

This is my second post for today.
If you'd like to see my My Time Made Easy project please scroll down :)

Sunday I was cleaning up my craft area and found this Pure Innocence image(already coloured) sitting on top of my copic markers. I also found this soft sky top note die cardstock(with a Christmas dp on the other side....lol) and not wanting to waste anything, I threw together this super quick card! I think it turned out cute :)
Stamps: PI girl; Cardstock: White, Soft Sky, So Saffron; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Top Note Die, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

So sweet!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love those sweet PI images! So cute on the top note and WTG on putting this together with your leftovers!!

Maria said...

Absolutely cute Dawn! Hugs, Maria

Renée said...

It's absolutely adorable, Dawn! LOVE your colouring skills girl :)

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE! Great color combo!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute and what fun colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh what SWEETNESS Dawn!!!!

Sally said...

Fabulous card and it would be an ideal "pick me up" card for someone who is studying to be a nurse.

Beate said...

That is so cute! LOVE it! I love the PI images and yours is colored beautifully!
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

It's TOTALLY adorable!!....wtg on not letting those scraps and already-colored images go to waste!

Kathy Martin said...

What a SWEET card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!! Love it!!

Joan Ervin said...

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together...LOL!!! This is adorable, Dawn!!! I have this stamp, too, but it hasn't been inked up, yet.....thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Dawn! LOVE your layout and those colors are fantastic!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Niki Estes said...

Ah, so cute, Dawn! I love the simple design and cute image!