Wednesday 30 June 2010

Gardener Apron MTME

Hey all!
Thanks for stopping by to see another My Time Made Easy project!
Today you can shop! Fun, eh?!
Lauren has a couple really CUTE cut files available this month and I'm going to share the Gardener's Apron with you.
This card was super easy to make and I could see it being made into a BBQ apron too! What fun sending out a BBQ invitation with this. So many possibilities :)
I stamped the floral image from Sensational Stems right onto my green prism paper and paper pierced around the edges. I added a little grass coming out of the pocket and popped it up. Viola...complete!
The My Time Made Easy team all have some wonderful projects to share with you today so please stop by to check them all out!
Have a GREAT day!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh this is so darn cute!!

Geny said...

Totally and absolutely adorable Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

This is cool. Love the grass!

Unknown said...

I would love to have an apron like this.. SO sweet and cute!!

Anita said...

How adorable! Simple and sweet! :)

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness, Dawn!! This is sooooo cute and creative!! LOVE it!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute apron Dawn!!! Love your piercing too *wink*!!! The flower and the grass in the pocket is fabbo!!! Hugs ~S~

Katie Cotton said...

this is just darling! Fabulous job, hun!