Tuesday 22 June 2010

Life is Good Mojo144

Happy Tuesday Morning!
I had a great time stamping yesterday! I finished the diaper cake and gave it to my co-worker. I'm hoping she really liked it! I think it turned out cute. I struggled a bit because it was for a boy and if I'm being honest, I don't do boyish very well...lol. Pinks, flowers, butterflies....that's right up my alley but boy stuff...not so much. I'll share it later this week!
After finishing the cake and matching card I decided to check out Julee's Mojo144 sketch.
After doing something boyish all morning I reached for some bright papers! My surf boards were coloured to match the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP.
This Relax set from Verve is so FUN! Love it!
Stamps: Relax; Cardstock: PTI white, Hawaiian Shores, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, White Candy Dots, EK Success Wavy Dot Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Dawn what a wonderful beach theme card...GREAT colors and love those surf boards!

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL Dawn, I'm lovin that paper.

Rose Ann said...

I love your colorful boards, Dawn...and the papers are perfect!! So fun!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors, fun surf boards!

Allison Rankin said...

Super...loving the fun summery brights!

Denise Marzec said...

Loooooove the colors, your coloring, and the cool layout....and I REALLY want this set.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome!! I love the colors!!