Friday 18 June 2010

MFT cutie

I had big plans yesterday to tackle so many different chores and well it started off good....but then I sat down and I was done! ha!
I managed to get some important things done like go to the vet for Snickers food, the pet store for Fozzy's food, laundry and of course stamp. I still have so many things on my to-do list it isn't funny! Not to worry, I'll get 'em done....I always do!
My thank you card below was made for the WT challenge of ribbon on SCS and it also uses Mercy's MTSC78 sketch.
I stamped the PI girl from Hip to be Square and coloured her with copics. The flower was made using a blossom nestie shape and some fun MFT felt. The petals were created with the small and large oval punches from SU!. I stamped the thank you sentiment from Apple for You. Sort of a different thank you card for one of the teachers.
Stamps: Apple for You, Hip to be Square; Cardstock: White, Lemon Tart, Wasabi, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Oval Punches, White Brad, Die-namics Grass, Felt, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how CUTE to put the sentiment on the leaf...love that!

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the ribbon detail...your teacher will love it!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Dawn! The ruffly ribbon and felt flower are perfect!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn, love the flower!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!! I need that ribbon.

Ida said...

Super cute and Sweet card. I've got to get some of those Pure Innocence images. Hey is Snickers a dog or a cat? We have a kitty names Snickers (Longhaired Calico).

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute! Love the flowers!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the perfect teacher thank you card! So darn cute! Love the thank you on the leaf, and the ruffly ribbon trim is darling!

Christina Fischer said...

This is SO sweet! Love the colors, and the ribbon is perfect! :)

Rose Ann said...

She's so cute, and your flower is a perfect touch!! I love your beautiful ruffled ribbon as well!!