Monday 21 June 2010

Mud Buddies CAS72

Good Evening!
I love it when I have Monday's off work! I had hoped to sit out and enjoy the weather but just as I was about to do that....in rolled a thunderstorm....lol
Soooooo I decided to stamp some more!
Here is a card I just made for the CAS72 challenge on SCS using a cute new Pure Innocence Girl called Mud Buddies. You can find her at Stampers Dream along with many other PI girls! Be sure to check them out! I stamped the image and coloured her with Copics. The background was sponged with Tim Holtz distress inks. Here I used Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT week!

7 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable Dawn!! Love that layout!!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute, Dawn! Great layout, and I love those fun colors!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable, Dawn!! I love the big blocks of colors, and your coloring is fabulous!! Great job with that layout!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh she's sweet Dawn!

Beate said...

That's so cute! I love all your PI cards.
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Beautifully colored!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute!!