Tuesday 29 June 2010

Tending the Garden MTME

Hello!
I've got more sneak peeks to share with you from My Time Made Easy!
Remember that everything will be available on July 1st.
My package unfortunately seems lost in the mail but luckily this Tending the Garden set will be available in digi as well!
That's what I used on my cards today ;)
I'm still a stamp fan but digital images work nicely, especially in a pinch.
Look at this cute bee image! I resized the bee and moved the sentiment to where I wanted it before printing it out on cardstock. Every bee needs a little trail, don't you think?
Stamps: Digital Tending the Garden; Cardstock: White, Prism, Echo Park DP; Accessories: copics, ribbon, scallops, cloud dies, ribbon, paper piercer, dimensionals, stickles
My second card uses the sweet watering can image. I chose the size I wanted for my watering can and then adjusted the label, flowers and sentiment to fit inside. Easy peasy! Notice I used a little more of that Lattice Sprinkle digi paper again. LOVE the colour!
Stamps: Digital Tending the Garden; Cardstock: White, Yellow, Echo Park DP; Accessories: Copics, nesties, Scallops, Cork, Primas, Dimensionals
Sharing some fabulous creations today will be Lauren, Lesa, Pam, Stephanie and Geny.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, love both cards Dawn!!!

Geny said...

Both so so cute Dawn! And we both used the blossom die for out watering can card! Great job with the digi images too:)!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both super fun Dawn!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh gosh - love these! THe bee is so cute with those felt clouds! Great work Dawn.

Denise Marzec said...

Love the felt clouds and the trail you gave the bee on the first one...super cute and soft color combo too. The second one is so pretty...love the look of the three primas with the watering can image.

Amy said...

These cards are just darling!

Anne Tussing said...

Very cute cards!

Unknown said...

Such sweet cards, Dawn! I especially the love the sweet bee and the felt clouds!! Bummer you haven't gotten your package yet.. you did a great job with the digi stamps!!

Katie Cotton said...

these are both so sweet! Love them!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful cards, Dawn!! The bee is so cute, and I love your clouds!! Your watering can on your second card is perfectly colored, and I love your cork scallops and pretty flowers!!

Kathy Martin said...

Both of these cards are absolutely adorable! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! Love them both!!

Unknown said...

TOTALLY Adorable Dawn! You ROCKED the digis...but yes - I think we ALL have a special place in our hearts for REAL stamps :)

these are fantastic :O)