Monday 7 June 2010

Thinking of You MTME Group Post

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by to see another project I made using some new My Time Made Easy stamps and cut files.
After making many Tea Tabbed Boxes for some friends I decided to make some of these super cute and quick Time for Tea Bags. I could not believe how fast this project came together and I can see me mass producing these for year end teacher gifts ;)
The label was also cut using the A Spot of Tea Cute File but you can easily hand cut the sentiment after stamping it.
I used the A Spot of Tea stamp set that has 20 images.
Be sure to visit the MTME design team to see what fabulous creations they have to share with you!

ETA:
After seeing the girls use the Fanciful Flourishes with the berries from Well Preserved Set I knew I'd have to try that! The layout comes from the Clean and Simple Blog's FTL93.

17 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, that is SOOOOOOOOOO cute with the white/pink polka dots!!! Love Love LOOOOVE the look of this!!

AKiteFlier said...

super cute - love the pink and white polka dots!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Love those polka dots!!! super cute

Katie Cotton said...

oh this is so sweet! I love those polka dots!

Swedie said...

So delicate and feminine.. the colors are perfect.

Celeste said...

Love the polka dots. This is adorable.

Geny said...

Love this simple cute project Dawn!

joy said...

What a darling, darling tea bag holder!

Beate said...

Girl, the card and the Tea bag are wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Debbie Olson said...

So fresh and lovely, Dawn!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Love this! My fave is the raspberry of course!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty, Dawn. I love it!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a fun and fabulous little Tea Tab Box, Dawn....these will make such precious gifts and your berry card is lovely!!!! You have been a busy girl!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a fun and fabulous little Tea Tab Box, Dawn....these will make such precious gifts and your berry card is lovely!!!! You have been a busy girl!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn I love your sweet tea bag holder!!! So so pretty!!! Your card is perfect...love how you added the raspberry looking like a vine...so clever!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

What a sweet tea bag holder, Dawn! Love your card, too.. so fresh and fun!!