Wednesday 23 June 2010

Who's That Geek Guy

A couple of days ago the mail person dropped off my MFT package in the box! I was tickled pink! There really aren't enough man stamps out there and this one is perfect for so many of the men I know! I just know it'll get a ton of use!!
Of course my first card using the set had to be for my husband. He loves playing is online games which is good for me because he never complains when I spend an entire day stamping ;)
I stamped the image from Who's That Geek Guy onto cream cardstock and coloured with copics. It's a pretty simple card that uses Mercy's sketch this week.
Stamps: Who's That Geek Guy; Cardstock: Kraft, Prism Yellow, Cream, Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Twill, Clip, Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! I have Thursday off work and I plan to stamp stamp stamp!

10 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, love the colors!!

Carolyn King said...

lol! Way too funny! love it Dawn!

Jenn D said...

As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to have it. I broke down and ordered it last week.

Your card is fabulous! I love the colors and striped paper.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fabulous guy card Dawn! Love the striped paper!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee don't you just love him!!

Alex said...

LOL!!! This is totally fun Dawn, love that new stamp and the colors are fab! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Beate said...

I love this image. It's such a cute stamp and I love the card you created with it.

Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

This sentiment SOOOOOOO fits my brother!

Rose Ann said...

This one is awesome as well! Love the papers and little clip!!

Joan Ervin said...

Love the new Geek Guy, Dawn, and the stripes look great!!!!