Thursday 10 June 2010

WTG Goes Green

Have you noticed how much I love the MFT images? Seriously, I'm in ♥!
They are some of the best images out there to colour and create with!
Last month I got this set as part of the VIP package and included was the twill...so fun!
When I was cruising the MFT blog I saw that Kim posted a challenge to make something earthy...could be stamps, paper, embellishments....you get the idea.
I decided to use the WTG Goes Green along with some twill.
Stamps: WTG Goes Green; Cardstock: Kraft, October Afternoon Farm Fresh; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Die-namics Scallops and Grass, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals, Twill
Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!

12 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful papers to use with the earthy theme too. Adorable card!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love this, Dawn! The coloring on Kraft is awesome!

Renée said...

The MFT images are fabulous and I've loved seeing what you do with them! One of these days, I'm gonna have to get to the city to stamp for a day :)

Allison Rankin said...

Kraft and DP like this together are just perfect! Awesome creation Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this image on the Kraft! The combination of papers is fantastic! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Glad to hear you are a VIP girl,what FUN!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I think you nailed the challenge with this card Dawn! Love the coloring on kraft!

Jodi Collins said...

Someone got some new goodies! LOVE this girlie! The mix of patterns is PERFECT and I LOVE this image too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Dawn!!

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE this card! Everything about it is PERFECT! :)

Jody Morrow said...

Ooooooo your coloring on kraft is SO divine. LOVE it!