Monday 25 October 2010

Faith & Hope

Happy Monday!

Well only 5 more days until our big move! Whew! It's been a crazy weekend organizing, packing, cleaning....oh and stamping ;) I'm officially all packed up now. It's a sad day :( I'm actually happy to be out of town all week and not looking at all these boxes....ack!

While I still had some supplies out on my table from a couple of days ago I thought it would be nice to make another using them.

This sentiment comes from the Taylored Expressions set Faith & Hope.

The felt flower was created using the Rolled Flower and the leaves were make with the Flower Trio & Leaf Trio Die Duo.

Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

That is beautiful!

Denise Marzec said...

VERY pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn.

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful, love the felt flower! Good luck with your move!
Hugs,
Peggy

Marisa said...

Love how you framed the sentiment and the felt flower is adorable. Quite the new look to your blog too! Wasn't sure if I was on the right one! Hope the move goes smoothly!

Allison Rankin said...

As always, a terrific creation with beautiful embellishment choices!

Carolina said...

Gorgeous card Dawn! Love those flowers and I wish you the best of luck with your move...hugs!

Michele Boyer said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! I love that pattern combo. Good luck with your move! I hope it all goes smoothly!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beasutiful Dawn!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey Girly...good luck with your move!!! I'll be thinking of ya!!! Can't wait to hear and see what you have to tell us when it's all over!!!

So cool you had a chance to make a card with all the action going on!!! You sure knwo how to make leftover's look beautiful!!!
Take care and big hugs!!! ~S~

Lynda Benden said...

Very pretty Dawn! Love the papers and the sentiment is wonderful!

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Dawn...such pretty papers and I love that sweet little rose!!! Hope all goes well with your move, gf!!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo pretty, Dawn!! The papers are gorgeous and I LOVE your felt flower!!