Tuesday 12 October 2010

Greatest Hits October with Who's That Girl

This week, we are celebrating Who's That Girl's greatest hits. Head on over to the MFT blog(after 10 am Eastern), and follow the links for a tour of some of the team's favorite Who's That Girl stamp sets from the past. As part of the event, we are offering a SALE! From October 12 through October 14, use the code WTG to save 15% on all in-stock Who's That Girl stamp sets. (the newest WTG, Winter in the City is excluded from this promotion).

Here I have used one of my favourite sets called Chick Flick. This set has gotten a lot of use from me and it's become one of Chloe's go to sets as well! Pre-teen years mean hangin' with her girlfriends!

Stop by the MFT store to shop!
Stamps: Chick Flick; Cardstock: White, Red, Lemon, Aqua Mist, MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Sewing Machine, Silver Brads, Nestie, Ribbons, Dimensional
s

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my MFT Wednesday Challenge Card and play along!

17 comments:

Gretchen said...

How bright and cheerful! Love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, how colorful and fun is this! LOVE the ribbon tabs!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this to bits girlie! The colors, the layout, the ribbon tabs, your coloring...this ROCKS!!

Niki Estes said...

What a cute card, Dawn! I love those colors and all the stitching!

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a fun group of colors - looks like sunshine! Your stitching is always great too.

Kim said...

So bright and fresh!

Eva said...

I love how bright and cheerful this is!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS, I love your stitching!

Lisa H. said...

sooo cute, Dawn! love the fun patterns and festive feel of this. those ribbon tabs are great!

Melody said...

So cute Dawn! Such fun colors and I love the ribbon tabs!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love these bright, fresh colours Dawn! And those ribbon tabs and sentiment are awesome!

Megan said...

The polka dots are so cheery and fun! Lovely. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous Dawn...you didn't know it, until now, but I totally forgot about today's post until I saw your blog!! UUUGH!! I had Thursday in my head, and totally slipped!!

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful card!! Love the colors and those ribbon tabs are fabulous!!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo cute, Dawn...I am sooo lovin the colors on this beauty and the ribbon tabs look awesome!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

This is SO great! LOVE the layout!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous! I love those colors!