Saturday 2 October 2010

Just a Blog Hop!

Welcome to Just A Blog Hop. We were invited to put aside all of our stamping oriented obligations and deadlines and create something just for fun. The hop guidelines were simple: choose a challenge to play and choose either a new uninked stamp or an old favorite. Create a card and mail it to someone. What could be better to celebrate World Card making day?

So.....

When Taylored Expressions released this Feeling Groovy Stamp set a few months ago I had to get it for Chloe. If there is a VW bug out on the road she's calling "punch buggie green....no return"....haha! So this card is for Chloe! We are going to have a lot of changes still to come in the next several months and it's all for the better. I'm hoping she enjoys them and continues to be excited!

Taylor's TESC129 from a week ago was perfect for this image. Some funky Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious designer paper and some silver pearls finish the card off.

There is a whole bunch of talented people playing along today and if you should have come to me from Alice Wertz and now be stopping by Rosie Hughes but if you got a little lost along the way....no worries just hop on back to Jami Sibley and you'll be good to go again!

Thanks for stopping by to see me!

Stamps: Feeling Groovy; Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, White, CC Pixie-Licious DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Nesties, Crystal Effects, Silver Pearls, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute, Dawn! I love your green "punch buggy"! It goes so perfectly with the Pixie-Licious papers!

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! Thanks for sharing. Happy World Card Making Day :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

My kids call it "slug bug"! LOL

Such a cute card, Dawn! That is some of my very favorite paper... it is perfect for the sketch and the "slug bug." I love your card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Happy week-end!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute card Dawn. Love that bug. Great colors! :o)

Lori Craig said...

LOVE the papers! Cute! Cute! Cute! My girls say, 'slug bug - no return'... I'm glad they can't reach me from the back seat. :) Happy WCMD!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the punch buggy!! Super cute card Dawn!

Jami said...

I am so glad you could play today! I know Chloe must have LOVED this awesome card! Enjoy the fam this weekend, eh?! *giggle*

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love that car and the fun dp you chose to put with it Dawn!! Too fun and cute!!

Emily said...

This turned out very cute! The Crystal Effects on the window is the perfect touch!

Denise Marzec said...

The "Punch Buggy" game.....HA!....I forgot about that one. This is perfect for Chloe. So fun AND adorable!!

Renée said...

fun colours, Dawn! Love the CE in the window!

Danielle L. said...

Hee hee. Love the litle punch buggy, which is colored so sweetly! I was trying to remember what you call them when I saw an old one the other day. Now I know! :)

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Super cute! Love how you paired up the stamp set with the pixie-licious paper. So perfect! Fabulous coloring!
:) Rachel

Christina Fischer said...

Dawn, this is adorable! My kids are always playing "Punch Buggie" too! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I TOTALLY LOVE this, Dawn! What an adorable card and the colors you chose are just fabulous!

marilynwillauer said...

Cute!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the glossy window!

Jody Morrow said...

So pretty. Everything works so perfectly together from the patterned paper, to the stamp, to the embellishments.