Saturday 9 October 2010

Love You SFYTT

I had hoped to get more stamping done today but decided to go get my hair cut and coloured instead. It was time...lol! I went totally different this time and I love it! I will try to get a picture tomorrow :)

After dinner I said I HAD to stamp...dishes could wait!

I whipped up this quick card using Jen's SFYTT and one of the Unity KOTM's that finally arrived.

In less than one month we are moving and I need to get a move on when it comes to the packing. I made an executive decision today. My stamps will be the LAST thing I pack!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT weekend!
Stamps: Unity; Cardstock: Real Red, So Saffron, White, October Afternoon dp; Inks: So Saffron, Real Red; Accessories: Sewing Machine, Button, Thread, Ghost Heart, Red Stickles, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Dawn! Love the layout! Good for you to get your hair done! Be sure to post a picture.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Cute card! I moved my scrapbook room (traded one room for another) I could not believe how long it took me to move everything and I still can't find everything! Good luck on the move!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY!

Renée said...

can't wait to see a pic, Dawn! Your card is so pretty, LOVE the colours!

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love how you highlighted the love and you!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute, love the colors!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO pretty. I love that stamp. It's SO cute.