Monday 18 October 2010

Snow Friend

Another goodie I picked up at the LSS on Saturday was a new Inkadinkado set called Snow Friends. I don't honestly know if it's NEW but it's new to me ;)

Jen had a wonderful SFYTT posted and the snowman image fit perfectly in the oval nestie. Love when things come together so nicely :)

I really like to stamp and colour on kraft but prefer to use my Prisma Pencils. Unfortunately, they are packed :( Copics do a nice job too!

Stamps: SnowFriends; Cardstock: Kraft, Choc Chip, Crate Paper 6 x 6 pad; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, MFT Die-namics Open Scallop, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ribbon, White Sparkly Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Stickles, MFT Snowflake Die-namics, Glitter
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Beate said...

Oh my goodness. This is so cute! Love your coloring, love that your image base is Kraft cardstock. The pop of color from the patterned paper rocks.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your style on this card Dawn, FABULOUS!

Anita said...

I might just have to give stamping and coloring on kraft a try! Super duper cute card! Love it! :)

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Very, very cute Miss Dawn!! I love it my dear, tfs!!!

Renée said...

what a cute snowman, Dawn!

Niki Estes said...

Dawn, this is so cute!! I love that snowman especially stamped on the kraft cardstock!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER sweet girlie! LOVE this snowman and the papers you used!

Denise Marzec said...

Saw this on SCS and just have to say again how GORGEOUS it is! Love Love LOOOOOOVE everything about it!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your krafty snowman and how you've colored it, Dawn!! The snowflakes are so pretty, and your bow is perfect!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is so pretty Dawn!! Love the sparkling snowflake, dp, and how you colored this snowman! Great holiday card!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love how you stamped and colored the snowman on the kraft...such beautiful papers and colors, too!!!!