Tuesday 5 October 2010

Wednesday MFT Challenge - Sketch Time!

It's the first Wednesday of the month which means we have a sketch for you! My favorite challenge!

Cindy has come up with another fabulous sketch! We hope you will play along and upload your creation to the SCS gallery using the keyword MFTWSC10062010.

Be sure to check the MFT Blog after 11 am Eastern for all the players and the deets on how you could win a gift certificate to MFT!

Here is another of my new MFT sets. This one is called WTG Well Read. She's soooooooooo me! I've always got a book in my face...well when I'm not stamping ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Amber Hight said...

This is SO cute Dawn! She looks like me too, can't get enough of reading!!!

Denise Marzec said...

I should get this stamp and make something for Hailey...she always has a book in her face too. Great colors and papers...and I love that notebook edge too.

Allison Rankin said...

Love the color combination on this creation...lovely job today Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love what you did with the sketch Dawn, FABULOUS!!

Melody said...

Cute! Great colors!

g said...

awesome Dawn! love your colors & papers!

Vicki Burdick said...

Soooo cute Dawn!!! Love it!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful card Dawn. Love what you did with this set!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, this is fab!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute Dawn!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card. Your coloring is always so soft and beautiful.