Tuesday 19 October 2010

Wishing You Sunshine

I was lucky to have some spare time on Sunday(only because I ran out of empty boxes to pack...lol) to play along with the Featured Stamper.

Laurie had a wonderful card HERE that I chose to CASE.

Pretty quick and simple card. I really like all the white space!

Stamps: Blooming Buttons Bits; Cardstock: White, Barely Banana, MME Quite Contrary DP; Inks: Certainly Celery, Black; Accessories: PTI buttons, Clip, Thread, SU punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo cute!

Denise Marzec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Haffner said...

Love your CAS, so PRETTY!

Renée said...

cute, Dawn! Love the button flowers with that library clip!

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty button flowers, and the whole clean look here!! So pretty, Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, very pretty, Dawn...you do the white space sooo beautifully and I love the little button image!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty card! I love all the white space and that clip is the perfect touch.

Beate said...

Happy and fun card! Love it!
Hugs and smiles