Sunday 31 October 2010

You're On My Mind FS194

For last weekends Featured Stamper, Lynette. She had a really clean and crisp card here that I thought I'd CASE.

I used some pretty MFT felt along with some dies.

The flowers come from PTI and the leaves come from MFT. The sentiment is from the Blooming Button Bits PTI set.

We should be settling into our new house as you read this. I'm taking a couple of days off work in hopes of getting a LOT done while Chloe is at school and Brian is at work ;) Oh and I'll sneak in a bit of stamping too!

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

VERY sweet! I love yellow and green cards!...so fresh!

Anonymous said...

So fresh and pretty, I love it! Hope the unpacking is going well, and the stamp stuff is first! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

so cute Dawn!!! Hope all is well with the move and you are getting settled in and being able to stamp a bit!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Dawn!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is gorgeous! I love those yellow felt flowers...just beautiful!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful case card Dawn!!! You do CAS so well and the felt flowers are so sweet!!! Hugs ~S~