Tuesday 23 November 2010

Floral TESC134

Sunday morning while watching the Nascar race I created this quick card using Taylor's sketch from last Friday. The stamp set was a favourite of mine when I was on the Baker's Dozen. It's called Discover Your Wings. I did change the placement of the pearls. They were supposed to be on the right side of the image panel.
Stamps: Discover Your Wings; Cardstock: Kraft, Choc chip, Old Olive, October Afternoon dp; Inks: Choc Chip; Accessories: Nesties, Twill, Pearls, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals, 2 way glue and glitter
Our weather should be improving soon....thank goodness! I can't wait to get outdoors and decorate for the holidays!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

Renée said...

LOVE this, Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Cool colors and I love the fringy edges on the ribbon. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful, Dawn! I love the way you used the twill!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the colours!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love the twill! :)

Michele Boyer said...

SO pretty! Those silhouettes are lovely stamped on the kraft! I really like the strip of twill too!