Friday 26 November 2010

Funny Bunny SC308

Earlier this week I received a few packages that contained some new stamps! Yeah for new stamps, right?
This one is from The Cat's Pajama's that I ordered from All That Scraps. It's called Deep Breath.
I stamped him on white cardstock and coloured with copics to match my Aqua Mist and Lavender Lace cardstock. I found a piece of Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather designer paper that went well with it. It looks a little more green in the picture....not sure why...lol
The sketch comes from Wednesday's SCS SC308.
It's FRIDAY! I'm looking forward to the weekend!! Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Beate said...

Aww....Dawn! You made the skater bunny look so cute! Gorgeous colors, layout, coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Dawn I'm loving these colors, FABULOUS!!

Allison Rankin said...

That is brill...what a super way to use up that Lavender Lace! Ha!

Renée said...

I ran out of time to play with the SCS challenges this week ... but I LOVE what you've done! Love those colours (never would have thought of them) and that image is adorable!

Hope you're having a good week :)

Julia Aston said...

Great colors on this Dawn - what a fun little bunny!

Anita said...

Too adorable for words! What a cute image, and the custom colored trim is fab! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh my gosh, is this ADORABLE! Love that bunny and the colors are awesome together.

Amy Sheffer said...

Sooooooo cute, Dawn! I was just thinking about getting that cute image yesterday. Love your colors!

Jodi Collins said...

He is WAY to cute...I think I "need" him! LOL! LOVE the color combo too!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the colours you have used too! Have a great weekend!

Michele Boyer said...

So VERY cute, Dawn. I love the soft colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely adorable!!

Allison said...

So cute! Love the colours and button!