Sunday 28 November 2010

Merry Kissmass SFYTT

I had a little time yesterday, while Brian pulled out all the Christmas decorations, to stamp!
I still have several uninked new stamps sitting on my table downstairs....fun times!
Jen had a wonderful Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) on her blog.
Merry KISSmass is an adorble PI girl that I had to have ;)
Stamps: Merry KISSmass; Cardstock: White Bermuda Bay, Aqua Mist, Crate Paper DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, MFT Snowflake Die-namics, Silver Pearls, Dimensionals
On a personal note....we got the house decorated yesterday and I'm soooooo in the holiday spirit this year!!! Karen was over and helped get all my snowmen displayed throughout our house. Less than ONE month until Christmas....hooray!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Sunday!

12 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my GOODNESS...love love LOOOOVE the colors and papers!....hehe, and I BOUGHT this stamp but haven't inked it up yet. I NEED to....it's so cute!!

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Dawn! I love that image and your paper is perfect! Dang you are WAY further ahead than me on Christmas decorating! Good for you!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Dawn! She is awfully SWEET! Fun colors for winter too! Lovely, as always! Sounds like you are having a ball getting ready for Christmas! :D

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this my friend! GORGEOUS colors and papers! I totally need this PI!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest! I love snowmen! Ireally should start decorating too.

Unknown said...

Just adorable....I love it!!

Ida said...

Such a sweet and cute card. Love the little pink snowflakes at the bottom.
Hubby & I spent 5 hours outside in the snow yesterday putting up our lights and my mom's next door. Brrr....snow still coming down.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Dawn!!! I love the DP and the colors too :) !!! Got to go shopping for this sweet image!!! Glad you all are settling into your new home!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET I adore your card and paper!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable! Great colouring and perfect choice of papers!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa...what gorgeous papers, Dawn....love that super sweet image, too!!! I'm so glad you new house is becoming a home!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn I love that little PI stamp!!!