Tuesday 9 November 2010

Near & Far


Things are slowly coming together and I'm in full swing of making holiday cards. There isn't much choice with less than one month for me to mail them out. That's if I want people to get them in time....lol
I usually try to mail no later than December 1st so that the recipient gets it before December 25th ;)
Julee had a wonderful sketch posted on the Mojo Blog yesterday and it was perfect to use a sentiment! This is from mojo 164.
Stamps: Star-Studded Season; Cardstock: White, Bravo Burgundy, DP; Inks: Bravo Burg, Old Olive; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Old Olive Ribbon, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Joyce across the Pond said...

Beautiful card and I particularly like the sentiment.

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME Dawn.

Jen del Muro said...

this is beautiful!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Dawn! So elegant!

Girl, I am loving all of your cards these last few days! I could never do it with boxes all around me! Gorgeous creations, my friend! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Hey girlie....I'm so glad your move went ok and you are stamping away...I have a lot of catching up to do!!! This is such a pretty Christmas card...you always pick the prettiest papers and I love the sentiment!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Renée said...

I try to mail out mine by then too :) Love the layout and the ribbon!

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful card and sentiment!
Lana x

Beate said...

I am so excited for you that your house is getting settled. BEautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

Glad to hear you're settling in, Dawn!! Good for you getting in your groove and making holiday cards! This one is very pretty, and I love the sentiment!! Such pretty colors, papers, and bow too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Dawn!