Thursday 4 November 2010

Pretty florals

Good Morning!
Tuesday afternoon I had a little extra time(well really I didn't but I made time) to make a second card. Mercy had her MTSC98 posted so I ran with that! While putting away some of my papers I came across some old Making Memories Chloe's Closet DP. Gosh, I had forgotten about this stuff. A super quick card with very little stamping. The flower stems are from a PTI set and the flowers were made with a MFT Die-namics Flower Trio.
Yesterday I received a stamp order from MFT and can't wait to get inky with those after work!!
Have a wonderful day!
Stamps: PTI Blooming Button Bits; Cardstock: White, Lemon Tart, MM Chloe's Closet DP; Inks: Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: MFT die-namics flower trio, Buttons, Thread, MFT felt, Dimensionals, Yellow Sparkly Candy Dots

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!

Katie Cotton said...

this card is just adorable!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful! Love the design, the soft colors and your flower trio! :)

Marisa said...

Loving these colours and your card is darling.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the soft colors!! but all of your work is phenomenal
Mandy

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!

Jodi Collins said...

Gorgeous girlie! LOVE that paper and the stamps you used are fab!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous, Dawny!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the soft colours!

Rose Ann said...

I love the soft colors on this one, and your flowers are so dainty and pretty, Dawn!!