Monday 22 November 2010

Snowmen Make the Bestest Friends

I'm so excited to be posting from my new Macbook Pro!!!
My best friend spoils me way too much! Thank you Karen!
She came by on Saturday and surprised me with it. Then she helped me set up my craft area....lol She was tired of seeing a mess down there I guess ;)
Sunday afternoon I stamped a bit while watching the last Nascar race of the season :(
I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout.
The image comes from last season's All That Scraps CC Designs set called Winter Bear(I think).
Stamps: Winter Bear; Cardstock: White, Pink Pirouette, MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Brad, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great start to the work week!

5 comments:

Beate said...

Oh my goodness. That image is just too cute! I love your coloring, the colors you chose and the darling paper you matched it with!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, that bear is TOTALLY precious...just look at that sweet little face!! :) Absolutely adorable card, my friend. Sweet papers and I love that layout...I gotta go print the sketch.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, great paper!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

You best friend got you a Macbook Pro? Hmmm, I find myself in need of a new best friend LOL!

Adorable card...sweet image, beautiful colours...love it all!

LORi said...

Adorable!!
Hugs - LORi