Sunday 7 November 2010

Thanks FS196

Yesterday we finally got my stamping area pretty much set up. I'm still missing some tables and shelves but will get those next weekend. My best friend, Karen, came by to help me organize. She's been such a BIG help I wanted to make a card for her. I'm sure she'll see it before I get a chance to drop this off to her ;) So THANK YOU Karen!
This card is a case of Tobi's card here. She is today's FS on SCS!
I really like the way she used designer paper for the card front. I never think of doing that but love the look!
Stamps: SU! Full of Life; Cardstock: White, Choc Chip, DP; Inks: Choc Chip; Accessories: Nesties, PTI Flower Dies, MFT Die-namics Scallop and Open Scallop, Ribbon, Button, Thread, Dimensionals, MFT Cork
I plan on stamping ALL day long!! Can't wait!
Have a GREAT Sunday!

11 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Glad to hear that you're settling in Dawn! Your card is wonderful I love the warm colors, borders and pretty flower!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love the cork and flower details!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Dawn! Glad to hear your stampin spot is all set up!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful card! Love the cork accent

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful card Dawn! Love the colours and the sentiment sounds perfect for your friend!

Denise Marzec said...

Friends like that are awesome and I'm sure she'll be excited to get this. I love the look of the cork with the brown ribbon and brown scallops.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!!

Cindy Haffner said...

CLASSY lookin Dawn!

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty...great job!

Rose Ann said...

I love your combination of colors, pretty trims, and beautiful flower!! Karen will LOVE this!!

Joan Ervin said...

The colors are so warm and pretty, Dawn, and I LOOOVE how you used the cork!!!!