Monday 8 November 2010

Winter Wonder

It felt so good to unpack my stamps this past weekend! My SU! stamps have been neglected and I couldn't wait to ink up some of my favourites~
This card uses Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #92 that I found on her blog.
Even though I have all my supplies again, I went simple. I don't own any square nesties so I used the rectangles and over lapped them. The seam is hidden under the horizontal Pacific Point panel.
Stamps: Branch Out; Cardstock: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Whisper White; Inks: Choc Chip, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue; Accessories: Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, MFT Die-namics Snowflakes, MFT Felt, Button, Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Love Love LOVE the blue and white combo...so striking and so wintery! :)

Rose Ann said...

Your snowflake tree is soooo beautiful, Dawn!! Love the colors, snowflake, and all of your wonderful piercing!!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Dawn.

Cam Grant said...

What a pretty card : )

Marisa said...

Loving that snowflake tree :)

Allison said...

This is so beautiful! Love all the snowflakes! The colours and piercing are perfection!

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card, Dawn! I love the wintery colors!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE the color combo and these stamps! INGENIUS way to create rectangle nesties!!

Renee said...

Beautiful! Such a great idea!

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty winter scene, Dawn...you do such wonderful things with Pacific Point!!!! Love all the snowflakes in the tree and the snowflake with the button is the perfect detail!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty, Dawn. Love the blues.