Sunday 12 December 2010

Let's Hang Out

Here's a fun card I made while Karen was over making her Christmas cards. I'm so glad she finally stamped with me! Usually she works on her laptop while craft. Maybe I'll try and sneak in a couple of her cards on my blog when she's not looking ;)
I pulled out a fun set called Hangin' Out by Taylored Expressions.
Tried doing some unusual things with this card. Not sure I like how it turned out but it was fun to make...ha!
Today I am spending the day resting my foot. I fell down the stairs on Friday evening...I know....clumsy! Maybe I can stamp some more!! Fun!

7 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Fab card, Dawn!! LOVE the layout! Rest up and I hope your foot is better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how is the foot?? Trust me, I have done that one too many times, I am a horrible clutz!!! Hey, this card is the bomb girl, I gasped when I saw it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh lovin this girl!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You poor thing...I do clumsy stuff daily, so I feel your pain. SUPER cute card!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a great design, Dawn!!!! Love how you added the strips in the background and the circle with the brads looks AWESOME!!! Hope your foot is better!!!

Carolina said...

Oh no...so sorry to hear about your foot. Hope you wake up tomorrow much more healed...Hugs!

BTW - love your card, just adorable in every way!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh what a COOOOOOOL card! Love the colors, the circle frame, and how you attached the sentiment. FUN!