Wednesday 15 December 2010

Pure Innocence Christmas

Can you believe it? Only a week and a half until Christmas!
I can't wait! Although I'm not quite ready and in fact am behind in mailing out my cards this year! Yikes!
Luckily this week the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge is to create those last minute Christmas cards using a Pure Innocence stamp. Easy peasy eh?
My first card uses some older SU! paper I found in my stash! Yippee! Loved this stuff!
The Pure Innocence Flurry of Love was stamped in Memento onto cream cardstock and coloured with copics. A little bit of stickles were added to the snow. A snowflake was created using the MFT Die-namics Let It Snowflake.
My next card uses the super duper cute Pure Innocence Snow Day. I coloured her in some bright colours to match the fun designer paper! Again a little bit of stickles were used on the snow and snowballs. This time I used some MFT felt to cut the snowflake.
The layout for this card comes from the Mojo#169.
Stop by the MFT blog sometime after 11 am Eastern today and see who all is playing along!
We hope that you will join us in the challenge and upload your card to the gallery at SCS and use keyword MFTWSC12152010. I'll be sure to check out your card or project!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT Wednesday!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Both so SWEET Dawn!!

Denise Marzec said...

NOOO!...I can't believe we only have one more week. Yeeee-ikes! These are totally D-A-R-L-I-N-G cards, girlie. The papers are SOOOOOO gorgeous. Love how you did the sentiment over the snowflake on the first one.

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn, I adore both of these super sweet cards!!! Love the DP's and your designs :)!!! Happy holidays to you and your family! Hugs ~S~

Carolyn King said...

yipes...so i am clueless and didnt realize it was only a little over a week away. gasp!!!!!!!!!!
so much to do!

LOVE your cards---adorable as always!! Loving the bright colors on the second one and the fun snowflakes on both!

Christina Fischer said...

Totally adorable! I just love the sweet colors!

Cam Grant said...

Such adorable images, cute cards : )

Melody said...

Such fun, cute cards Dawn!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my goodness these are so sweet! Wonderful coloring and fun details!

Niki Estes said...

These are so cute, Dawn!

Allison said...

So cute! I wish I had purchased that SU dp when it was available!

Anonymous said...

That dp from SU was one of my fave releases for Xmas...you still have some!!! You lucky ho! Love the card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable!! Love it!!