Sunday 9 January 2011

Crafting with my best friend!

Yesterday afternoon a winter storm marched it's way into Calgary and that meant one thing...
A day of stamping!!!
What could be better right?
How about stamping with your best friend?!
Karen usually just watches me stamp when she's over but yesterday I convinced her to sit down and create with me! She truly is the bestest friend. She's so supportive and has a big heart.
Just the other day she gave me about 130 copic markers because she said she would never use them. She wanted them to have a good home! Well I was tickled pink to say the least!!!
Anyway, you came to see something right?
Well first up is the notebook that Karen created using some October Afternoon Designer Papers and a PTI set called All Booked Up.
I think she did a FABULOUS job! Don't you agree?! Hope I can get her to stamp with me more often!!!
Here is a notebook I created for my briefcase. I've used some October Afternoon Designer Paper along with the PI girl It's Hip To Be Square. Love this sweet girl!
Thanks for stopping by today! It's supposed to be nasty again today so it'll be ANOTHER day of stamping! FUN Times eh?!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

16 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Oh YAY crafting with your bestie!!! Both notebooks look stunning :)

Tina Lisenby said...

I want a friend like that - 130 copics!!! Love your notebooks

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET both are FABULOUS Dawn.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love altering notebooks, do you get them at Michaels?? I am so tempted to get the Cinch?? Anyway, love them both! Today is suppose to be worse so enjoy the day!

Denise Marzec said...

She DID do a fantastic job on her book...looks like she's a seasoned stamper. Great job on yours, too...that's one of my favorite PI girls and I just love the way you broke up the sentiment into tabs. You know....I still use the peach, green and yellow one that you sent me. I took it to summer CHA and I use it to keep track of my DT and house-related to-do lists. Your notebooks rock!

Vicki Burdick said...

Both are super cute Dawn and WOW 130 copics??? That is one serious BESTEST friend!!!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Your friend did an excellent job on her notebook! How fun that she finally stamped with you ♥ Your notebook is amazing also...love that October Afternoon paper and your PI girl is colored beautifully!

Hope your new year is off to an amazing start, my friend :]

Marisa said...

Wow, that is some gift! Special friends like that are such a treasure! Both your journals are great.

We are scheduled for 25cm of snow on Wed and maybe another 15 - 25 over Thurs and Friday. Will see if it comes to fruition!

Arlene said...

Love your PI notebook Dawn! Karen did an amazing job on hers too! :-) oooooh 130 Copic markers!!! Heaven! Aren't besties just simply fab?! I love my bff too! :-) TFS!

jjcreations said...

Both of these notebooks are awesome. I always fiddle around with the spiral punch when I covering my books.....this is so much easier and looks beautiful.

Lisa Kind said...

Both creations are great! Wish my friends stamped...it gets lonely sometimes in my stamp room!

Karen said...

I had a great time crafting with you! Thank you for being so supportive! I promise I will craft with you more often!

Joan Ervin said...

How fun to stamp with a friend, Dawn....you both created some fabulous notebooks!!!! Whoohoo for snow days....we missed the snow this weekend but hopefully we will get a little this week!!!

Rose Ann said...

Karen's book turned out wonderfully, and I totally LOVE your PI one!! So cute, Dawn..and I think it's awesome you were able to stamp with your bestie!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are totally cute!!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty notebooks. Love the colors and all the pretty details.