Friday 28 January 2011

Dreaming of Spring

The Sweet Stop sketch is up! Yeah~
Check this one out!
Make sure you stop by the Sweet Stop Blog to see what the other girls have created. We hope you'll play along!
My card was created with spring in mind.
This past week the weather was BEAUTIFUL! The temps were about 10C or 50F and the snow was melting~
BUT....
All good things come to an end :(
Now we are in for some snow all weekend....boohoo
I used one of my fave SU! sets called Branch Out.
The cloud was created with a piece of white felt and the PTI Cloud Die. Pretty easy!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS take on the sketch Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So fabulous!!

Denise Marzec said...

I LOVE this card. The colors are so fresh and springy, and I love the FELT cloud! Fun!

dolcreations said...

I hear ya with the Dreaming of Spring! You are so lucky to have those kinds of temperatures! I love your card....the tree,the tire and that adorable little cloud just brings it all together! Thank-you for bringing a little spring into my world!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty...I need 1000 sheets of that cloud paper!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little tree is adorable, Dawn, and how cute to use the cloud paper in the background!!! We have had such warm weather this past week but we are in store for more winter next week...I better put my sandals away for a while longer!!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Dawn this is such a great card!! I love the clouds and the tree looks amazing, it reminds me of something you would see on a post card.

Carol L said...

Your card reminds me of a song! Blue skies, smiling on me......nothing but blue skies, yada yada yada! What a delightful card! I love that tree image and the beautiful sky behind it! Great card!

Rose Ann said...

So pretty, Dawn...and the cloud paper in the background is perfect!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love that image. The paper and that felt cloud is PERFECT!!