Friday 28 January 2011

Embrace Life

It's FRIDAY!
Embrace the weekend!
I'm a little behind on this week's Mojo sketch but better late than never, right? ;)
The stamp set is called Dream Big from Verve. I stamped and cut the flower out three times and popped the layers up.
In the photo the red ribbon is really red and the vanilla looks white. I suppose I should have sponged that vanilla layer....oops!
I have a relaxing weekend planned. The weather has been beautiful the entire week with double digit temps! It's going to snow a bit this weekend which means a LOT of stamping time ;0)
Thank you for stopping by today!
Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

Carolina said...

Oh Dawn, this is just ADORABLE!!! Your flower came out so beautiful and love how you used the sketch.

Lynda Benden said...

This is just beautiful Dawn! I love those papers and your layout is awesome! Have a great weekend!

Denise Marzec said...

Wit Whewwwwww, girlie, that's GORGEOUS!! Wow Wow Wowwwww! Love the stick pins!

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I love your combination of the layered flower and your designer paper! It's all very pretty!

Dana White said...

Love how you layered your flower & have it popping off the paper

Rose Ann said...

Your layered flower looks beautiful, Dawn, and I love the pretty papers!! Your bow is perfect as well, and I love how you've used the pins!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! LOVE that layered flower! Thanks for playing along with us at Mojo!

Cindy Haffner said...

SOFT and PRETTY Dawn!!

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful! You always have such an eye for design...sigh. Paint me green over here.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute!!

Ninja Mum said...

Oh, such a sweet card! I love it! I love the layered flower.
Custom Patches

Michele Boyer said...

Oh wow, Dawn! This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the papers, the flower, the pins...just gorgeous!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the flower and the colors are wonderful!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, your flower is beautiful, Dawn, and I love how you tucked the sentiment between the round layers...sooo creative!!!