Monday 17 January 2011

Happy Thoughts

Well it's back to work Monday.
Yuck!
I'm thankful that I had a weekend full of stamping fun though!
Here is another card I made using a Viva La Verve sketch by Tosh.
I stamped the image from Kind Words in Bermuda Bay and Certainly Celery onto cream cardstock. A little bit of startdust stickles were added for fun. The sentiment is one that Julee included in one of my Verve orders.
Stamps: Kind Words; Cardstock: Kraft, Aqua Mist, Cream, Lush DP; Inks: Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery; Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Lush Brads, PTI Ribbons, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh how I LOVE teal blue with kraft! Beautiful, Dawn!

Michele Kovack said...

This is stunning! Love the monochromatic color palette!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love this Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty girl!!

Cam Grant said...

This is a lovely card! Awesome design.

Renée said...

beautiful, Dawn!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE that aqua color. So clean and pretty!!