Friday 14 January 2011

I {heart} You SSS91

Happy weekend folks!
The past week has felt sooooo long! Not sure why but I'm lovin' that I have two days off!
It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!!
Here is this week's sketch:
Here is my card.
I used a fun MFT set called Who's That E-Girl.
I haven't used my embossing folders much lately and had to search for one....lol
I paper pieced the couch and drew in the hardwood floor. I think it turned out okay. The heart was made with the SU! heart punch and the flower strip(that is mostly covered) was made with the Die-namics Flower Border.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your weekend!!!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and FABULOUS Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch, Dawn....love that darling image and the little heart is the perfect detail!!!!

Lori said...

Oh Dawn I think you did a fantastic job with the couch and floor!! Great card!!

Denise Marzec said...

GMTA is right, girlie! I love how you layered up a button with the heart...tooo cute!

dolcreations said...

This card is so awesome with all your paper piecing and that brilliant idea of the hardwood floor! Love the colour scheme!!

Karen Motz said...

Dawn, this is fabulous!! LOVE that polka dot sofa and the floor!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How cute and fun!!

Carol L said...

This card just screams "relax" to me, and I love that! Great coloring and papers, and I love that peek-a-boo border!

Renée said...

fab sketch! Love your card Dawn, the paper piecing is wonderful!

Lisa Kind said...

Pretty card, Dawn! Love the colors and that hardwood floor!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Love it!! Your floor looks great and such wonderful papers. Have a great weekend!!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card. I love the red polka-dotted couch.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!!! Love this. Love the polka dots for the couch and what an awesome job you did with the floor!!! I (heart} this card!!! :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fabulous card Dawn! Love the hardwood floors you drew and your heart accent!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Dawn. Love the image, the floor, the fun papers. That heart is perfect. :o)