Friday 21 January 2011

I'm Love Sick

Good Morning!
Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!
Whew!
I can tell this is going to be a LONG day already though. I was awake at 4:50 am.....40 minutes before my alarm...bummer~!
Here is another card I made with the SCS sketch on Wednesday night.
I've only used this PI Best Medicine once before(I think).
She's a cutie!
Of course I used more of this pretty Bo Bunny Valentine paper too!
Simple card...
Stamps: Best Medicine; Cardstock: White, Red, Black, Bo Bunny dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Heart Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

scrappingnana said...

What an adorable card. Love the sentiment. TFS

Cindy Haffner said...

Love her Apron Dawn.

Beate said...

Awww....that is just too cute! I love every card you make.

Have a great weekend and try to stay warm. If we have only single digits, I bet your temperature is even cooler.

Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

Girlie, you ROCK! LOVE this! FAB coloring and I LOVE the sentiment on the heart!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Dawn!!! I so love those PI girls!!!

Carolina said...

Eeck - adorable girlie! Love how you used this sketch! Hope you have a fab weekend!!!

Michele Boyer said...

So VERY sweet, Dawn! I just love that pieced apron!

Allison said...

So sweet! Love the colours and piecing!

Denise Marzec said...

Sooooo cute! I can't believe I still don't have that nurse....she's one of the cutest PI's!

Rose Ann said...

She is so very cute, and I love your piecing!! Adorable card, Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, you paper pieced the sweet little apron...tooo cute!!!! She makes an adorable Valentine, Dawn!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shut up, look at her apron! This is da bomb Dawn!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!!! How stinkin' CUTE is this?!?!?! Love her paper pieced apron and the sentiment is precious!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute!!