Tuesday 4 January 2011

Just Because Mojo172

Well it's back to work today....blech!
I really enjoyed my four days off in a row. It was like a mini vacation!
Yesterday afternoon I went stamping for a bit and created this simple card using the Mojo172 sketch.
I had hoped that my new Verve stuff would have arrived but the postal peeps had yesterday off. So I pulled out some older Verve stamps for this card.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a GREAT week! Hey....it's only FOUR days for me!

10 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Dawn! I was eyeing that set yesterday and thinking that it was time to pull it out! You have inspired me!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhh, VERY pretty!! <---that's exactly what I said out loud when I pulled up your blog. :)

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! LOVE this girlie! FAB papers and layout!!

Renée said...

wonderful layout and colours, Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

Superb take on the sketch Dawn.

Marisa said...

Old is good, especially when it looks this great! Fabulous use of the stamp and mojo sketch!

Joan Ervin said...

Love the colors on this beauty, Dawn, and the plaid paper is sooo pretty!!! Love the Verve stamps, too!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is such a beautiful Mojo card, Dawn!! I love your softly colored flowers, and the pretty papers you've used!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gasp! Gorgeous, Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Fabulous Dawn!