Sunday 16 January 2011

Leave No Words Unspoken

Good Morning!
I'm playing a little catch up with the Viva La Verve Challenges in January. This is from the second sketch posted by Charmaine in the Verve Forum on SCS. You can find the sketch here.
I used a sentiment from the Dream Big set.
More of this fun paper from Bo Bunny.
Stamps: Dream Big; Cardstock: White, Black, Bo Bunny DP; Inks: Black, Regal Rose; Accessories: Nesties, Silver Pearls, Regal Rose Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Dimensionals
Today I hope to spend a great deal of the day in my stamping room! Enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Your card is just beautiful and I LOVE that sentiment, one of my favorite's! We got up to 45 yesterday so I got my swimsuit out!!! I'm all ready except for the 10 lbs. I need to lose before I get in to it!!! LOLOLOL!!! Have a great weekend and stay warm!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous!! Love the design and those yummy papers!! You always have the most fabulous layouts!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love those gorgeous papers, Dawn. Have fun in your stamp room today!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovin that dp Dawn!! Beautiful!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous mix of DPs and great use of the sketch, Dawn :) Way to flash some Verve.

Laurie Schmidlin said...

AAAACK!! Dawn, this is FABULOUS!! I just adore how you mixed up the patterned papers! This is a stunner!

Jackie Pedro said...

So beautiful, Dawn! Love the combo of patterns you used!!! Have a great day, my friend!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Dawn, love that paper!!! Perfection!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn, I just love all your layers.

Lynn Put said...

Gorgeous card Dawn!!! I love these striking colors and papers you've used with this sentiment!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous Dawn!!!

Anonymous said...

GASP! This is beautiful!