Sunday 2 January 2011

Some Bunny's Been Naughty ;)

LOL well not really....but this is one of the cute sentiments that comes with this TCP stamp set.

Today we are secretly heading to Banff!!! Chloe's been asking when we can go and the weather is supposed to be beautiful. Hopefully we'll get some great pictures of the snow covered mountains. I'll post them later today!

My card below was created with Jen's first SFYTT of the year.
Have you seen what she's got up her sleeve this year? If not, stop by her blog and check it out!
I KNOW I've been using an awful lot of this designer paper but I'm trying to finish up the 6 x 6 paper pad before it gets pushed aside and forgotten :(
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your Sunday!!!

14 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Oh how ADORABLE! I love the colors, swirl of bling and cute image!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh this is SOOOOO pretty! Love your awesome sewing and coloring, and I love those blingy swirls. I gotta get me some. :)

Have fun in Banff!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the colors on this Dawn! that image is so sweet!!!! The blingy swirls is the perfect touch!!!

Anita said...

Beyond adorable! That image makes me smile, and I love the bling flourish! :)

Marisa said...

Totally adorable bunny and wonderfully coloured too! Great card using Jen's sketch :)

dolcreations said...

Such an adorable card! I love the paper and I LOVE the rhinestones in the swirl! Cute Cute Cute!
Have fun in Banff!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie!! FAB colors and I LOVE this image! That paper ROCKS!! Keep on using it girlie!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Happy New Year, Dawn! This might be a duplicate comment, but I'm not sure the first one went through! Love this card! Your coloring and colors are awesome, and I love the bling! Hope your trip to Banff was fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

SOFT and so SWEET my Friend!!

Rose Ann said...

This is SUPER CUTE, Dawn!! Your coloring looks awesome, and I love the pretty papers and fabulous bling!!

Happy New Year, my sweet friend!!

Christi Flores said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love that dp and that flourish is gorgeous!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this one is super cute! Love the bling, I need to use those. I have bought a few but scared to use them! I think I will today! Thanks for the reminder!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwww, I ADORE this card. SO beautiful. I LOVE those crystal swirly things and I have NONE. I think I need to get some.