Monday 31 January 2011

Teachers Pet

I had another GREAT weekend of stamping!
I did not leave the house the entire time. Home at 5:00pm Friday and stayed put!
It snowed and snowed and snowed....blech!
Yesterday afternoon I had a chance to create several cards. Many of them you will see this week ;)
This one below was created...well ....just because.
Chloe can give this to her teacher someday soon.
I've used the MFT set called Teachers Pet.
Stamps: Teachers Pet; Cardstock: White, Tempting Turquoise, Choc Chip, Kraft and MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh I LOVE how you did that wavy edge with the sewn brown panel. Great papers and design, girlie. Looks awesome!

Julia Aston said...

Love this teacher card Dawn! what a fun weekend - snowed in and stamping!!

Beate said...

I am sorry you got more snow. We are supposed to get some more tonight (insert sigh here).

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors, paper and your stitching!
Have a wonderful day! Stay warm.

Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Great stitching Dawn.

Allison Rankin said...

Super duper layout and that stitching just makes it!

Christina Fischer said...

Love this! Great colors and papers, and the stitching looks fantastic! :)

Rose Ann said...

I'm sure Chloe's teacher will love it, Dawn! Fun image, pretty colors...and I love your stitching!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Dawn!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!!! LOVE this layout and the stitching is FABULOUS!!!