Thursday 20 January 2011

Thanks SC316

Can you believe it's only Thursday?
Seriously, this week is draggin' too!
I can't wait for Friday at 5 pm! ha!
Last night I was able to head downstairs and do some stamping. I made FOUR cards for the SCS sketch #316.
I'll show you one today ;)
This one uses one of my all time favourite sets from SU! called Branch Out. The sentiment comes from Trendy Trees.
Stamp: Branch Out, Trendy Trees; Cardstock: White, Choc Chip, Aqua Mist, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Choc Chip, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, So Saffron; Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a FANTASTIC day!

12 comments:

Jen said...

oh so cute!! i love it dawn!!

Denise Marzec said...

Funny....this week has been FLYING for me. I can't believe it's Thursday ALREADY. ;)

Beautiful, clean design. Love what you do with that set!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Dawn, I too love this set!!! Such a springy card and I love that DSP!!!

Lisa S. said...

Ohhh- I love this !! The more muted colors are soooo pretty !

Renée said...

love those colours! fab card, Dawn!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, that image looks great with those papers.

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING my friend.

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, and I love the papers too!! I can't believe I haven't gotten this set after all of the amazing cards you've made with it! Lol!

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty!

Jody Morrow said...

As always your card with this set is beautiful. You are THE queen of this stamp set!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just Beautiful !!!! I love that stamp set....I'm going to have to get it. That paper is a favorite of mine right now and I love how you've used it.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty!!