Thursday 27 January 2011

This Way To Love

Happy Thursday!
It's ALMOST Friday! Whew!
It's been a busy week for me and I'm looking forward to the weekend.
Last night was the first time I've stamped since last weekend and it was nice to get down there creating.
I pulled up the SC317 from SCS and got to work.
These fun Bo Bunny Designer Papers will soon be used up and it's a good thing since Valentine's Day is fast approaching!
This is an older Taylored Expressions set. Can't recall the name right now....sorry!
Thanks for popping by today!

7 comments:

Sherman said...

I like the color combination of your card! Very stunning!
Sherman Unkefer

Denise Marzec said...

Cool card, and hey, I LOVE your new blog photo!

Cindy Haffner said...

So LOVELY Dawn!!

Tina said...

i love this card...

~Tina~

Joan Ervin said...

Don't ya just love those papers...I have been using mine on lots of Valentines. The little house is sooo cute, Dawn...I just love it!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love the papers, and that little house image is just darling!! Very cute, Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Dawn!!