Thursday 3 February 2011

Cheerful Friend Mojo176

My latest Verve order arrived a couple of days ago and I was so happy to have some stamping time after dinner last night.
Julee had a fabulous Mojo176 sketch posted on Monday and this was the first chance I had to play along.
I left my buttons naked this time....something that I don't normally do....lol
The stamp set is from Verve and is called Text Objects.
Stamps: Text Objects; Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, MME dp; Inks: Black; Accessories: Buttons, Sewing Machine, Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT Thursday!

12 comments:

Pauline said...

Dawn, this is so cute! It brought a smile to my face when I saw it. I love the paper you used, and the row of buttons to follow the curve - nice touch!

Beate said...

Dawn, you always have the best patterned paper and you know just how to use it. Beautiful layout and card! Love those buttons.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Dawn!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

FABULOUS girlie! LOVe the row of buttons and the papers you used!!!

Marisa said...

That DP is too cute and you have used the sketch to perfection! Great card :)

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Dawn! I love the little strip of buttons!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh Dawn, this is GORGEOUS!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous paper, Dawn...the colors are sooo pretty and I LOVE your naked buttons!!!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet, love the colors and the buttons!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the stitching and the buttons!!! What a cute idea!!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love how you add the row of buttons along the bottom of the patterned paper and the spot you made for the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! This one with the buttons, brillant!