Tuesday 15 February 2011

Hugs and Smiles

There was a new Mojo sketch #178 posted yesterday morning and I was so happy that I was able to squeeze in a card when I got home from work last night.
This card uses the Verve set called Kind Words. It's such a beautiful stamp set with wonderful sentiments!
I love this sketch and will definitely be using it again soon!
Stamps: Kind Words; Cardstock: Real Red, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Real Red, So Saffron, Old Olive, Black; Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Pearls, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling Dawn! What a great color combination!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn I love that sentiment.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn. I am with Cindy. I LOVE that sentiment. LOL
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

An absolute BEAUTY, Dawn!

Marisa said...

Love it!!

Monique said...

This is just beautiful Dawn.. Your blog is so inspirational :).. I am your newest follower :)

Danni said...

Love this!! What an amazing card!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful papers on this Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dawn, this card would be delightfully received! Really very beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dawn, this card would be delightfully received! Really very beautiful!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie! AWESOME colors and layout and I LOVE the stamps you used!!

sl said...

beautiful card! love the details!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! Great colors!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the red/yellow color combo. Flowers/sentiment are wonderful!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, beautiful color combo!! Makes me so happy just looking at it!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is beautiful, Dawn...and that sentiment makes me think of Beate. ;) Love the papers, pearls, and pretty satin ribbon!!