Friday 11 February 2011

Let It Rain SSS95

Happy WEEKEND!
I don't know what your plans are but whatever you do, I hope it's FUN!
Racing starts this weekend and I can't wait! Feels like forever since I last saw a Nascar race.
Not sure if Brian knows he's losing the 60" tv for the Bud Shoot Out but he is! ha!

This week there is another great sketch from the Sweet Stop. You'll see it below ;)
For my card I used a digi image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Let It Rain.
I printed her onto PTI white cardstock and coloured with Copics. I used a PTI cloud die to cut out the sentiment.
Here's a look at the sketch! I do hope you'll play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT day!

10 comments:

Lori said...

I am SO excited the season is finally starting, woot woot!!! :)
Cute card Dawn!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love this card - great sunshiny colors. I am excited about Nascar starting up too.

dolcreations said...

Love your card. I just love how you did your flowers and the image is just so beautifully coloured!

Vanessa said...

Dawn! I LOOOVE your style!!!! :) GrEaT!! :) Thanks for inspiring!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVIN this Dawn, FABULOUS take on the sketch!!

Denise Marzec said...

VERY sweet card! I've been eyeing that image. :)

Carol L said...

This image is so CUTE! I love the flower and baker's twine.
I'm with ya on Nascar finally kickin' into gear again! It's been a loooong long winter and I'm so ready for the roar of those engines!
That was some surprise ending to the shoot-out last night eh? Daytona is always exciting!

Jessie/knightrone said...

BEYOND cute...I love the colors!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable card Dawn!! It is colored beautifully and I love the pretty flowers.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE those felt flowers!! Hope you enjoyed the race. :)