Saturday 19 February 2011

Many Blessing SSS96

Told you I'd be back with another card :)

If you came to me from the Sweet Stop Blog then you saw this there. I do have two more samples if you scroll down.
Here I used a Verve set called Many Blessings. This is such a cute little set!! I love it!
I stamped the images in Memento on Cream cardstock and coloured with copics. The centers were covered in some glossy accents and clear beads for dimension.
Stamps: Many Blessings; Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Light Green Prism, Cream, Cosmo Cricket dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Buttons, Twine, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Glossy Accents, Clear Beads, Dimensionals
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

dolcreations said...

I am just lovin' your spring card! The flowers and the paper are all so perfect! LOVE IT!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Such a beautiful and fun spring card!! Love the clear beads you put in the center of the flowers!!

Allison said...

So cute! Love the spring colours!

Allison Rankin said...

It's a beauty...loving those papers!

Vicki Burdick said...

super sweet Dawn, love the bright colors, so springy!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty flowers and beautiful papers, Dawn!! Love the button accents too!! Such a pretty card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers Dawn.

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOOVIN' this!! The colors and papers are so pretty and feminine. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Dawn, I'm totally loving these fun colors!

Beate said...

Gorgeous spring card. I am so ready for it. We had a bit of a teaser with two days of 60 degree weather. That makes the cold so much worse now. Wahhhh....
Hugs and grins

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty and I love the papers. Great stamp set

Monique said...

Love this card.. Feels like spring time.. Pretty papers!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So, so pretty Dawn!!