Monday 14 February 2011

Where There is Love There is Life

Happy Valentine's Day!

Are you doing anything special with or for your loved one?
It'll be a relaxing evening at home for us. Maybe we'll order a pizza for the family? LOL!

Since I still had the Text Objects from Verve on my table I thought I'd use them again for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #104.
I can't recall what this designer paper is called as it was just pieces found in my holiday drawer.

Stamps: Text Objects; Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MFT Jumbo Scalloped Die-namics, Prima Flower, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFULLY done Dawn!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Dawn! LOVE the colors, layout and stamps you used!!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable... Love the paper with the pops of color!! Hearts are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this is really beautiful!! The colors are so soft and I love the flower! Great card!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling Valentine, Dawn...your paper is sooo pretty and I love the little hearts you colored!!! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!!

Beate said...

Oh my goodness!This is incredibly gorgeous. LOVE those colors and how you colored the hearts.
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Love the shading on those hearts!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fabulous, Dawn!!! Love me some hot pink hearts :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE the layered hearts girlie! LOVE this!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful card Dawn, I love the pop of pink with the aqua and yellow!! I would have never thought to combine those colors!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this one!