Wednesday 27 July 2011

Chloe, I Simply Adore You

****This is my second post for today....scroll down for my MFT sketch card....thanks!****
Today it's my baby's birthday!
Happy 12th Birthday Chloe!!!

We are on our way to Edmonton today and will be back on Friday evening.
I'm going to sneak this card into her back pack ;)
She is going to spend the next few days with some friends, having fun, while I'm busy working away....lol

This card was created using the colours from the SCS colour challenge #333.
I didn't have the new SU! in colours so I went with things close.
I have used one of my all time favourite PI girls from MFT called Being Cute Is What I Do.

Stamps: Being Cute is What I Do; Cardstock: White, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, Tangerine Tango DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Nesties, First Place Award Ribbon Die, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Love that lay out and the paper piercing looks great! Happy birthday to your daughter!

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, you look far too young to have a 12 year old!

Arlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Happy Birthday to your daughter...I am sure she will adore this card! :)

Arlene.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she will LOVE it, ADORABLE!~

Renée said...

so adorable, Dawn! Love the layout and those colours!

Betsy said...

Such a cute card! Happy Birthday, Chloe! Next year you'll be a teenager!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe!!!!! This is such an adorable card, Dawn...Chloe is going to love it!!!!! My goodness...she is growing up way tooo fast!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwn, what an adorable card for Chloe! Hope her birthday was awesome and she's having a blast with her friends.

....and don't you work too hard.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this! Hope Chloe had a great birthday!!!

Rose Ann said...

So sweet! I hope Chloe had a fantastic birthday!! I'll bet she loved this adorable card!! I love the layout, colors, and that sweet PI girl!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is simply ADORABLE!!