Friday 29 July 2011

Courage Mojo 201

It's Friday!
Chloe and I will be coming home from Edmonton this evening!!
Tomorrow we're going to celebrate her birthday(it was Wednesday) as a family.

This is my second card I created with the Mojo201 sketch from Monday.
For my card I chose this sentiment from the Blue Skies stamp set available from Verve.
I stamped the sentiment and butterfly in Memento Rich Cocoa onto the designer paper and added a bit of colour to the butterfly with my BOO copic. Oh and I added a little bit of spica pen too ;)
Stamps: Blue Skies; Cardstock: Kraft, Hot Fudge, MME DP; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Ribbon, MFT tag die, Buttons, Spica Pen, Copics, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful!! Love that you stamped the sentiment and butterfly onto DP.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!~

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE that little tag with the swirl!

Rose Ann said...

What a great sentiment and such pretty papers!! Wonderful sketch card, Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous!