Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hello, my friend MFTWSC29

Hello!
It's been a busy few days of My Favorite Things on my blog.
Hope you are enjoying all the cards!

Today I have a sample to share for the MFT Wednesday Sketch #29.
Please stop by Kim's blog to see the line up of designers sampling today.

All the details can be found in the MFT forum on SCS.

For my card today I used the Just My Type Die and Stamp set.
A couple other dienamics used were Upsy Daisy and Medium Scallops.
Here are pictures of the dienamics:




I'm out of town the next few days for work but I do hope to have some cards to show you while I'm away!
Have a great week!

13 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

great set for this sketch

Sarah Gough said...

Love it Dawn!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So funky and fresh!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Denise Marzec said...

Cool card!

jeanne girl said...

Another fun card - busy lady!!!

Megan said...

I love this typewriter. Your card it darling!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE thsi girlie! FAB mix of papers and I love that white flower!

Karen Motz said...

FAbulous take on the sketch Dawn!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin' GOOD!!~

Julia Aston said...

Love that typewriter stamp and all the sentiments with it - great card Dawn!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Dawn. Love that typewriter... pretty colors and fab dies!

Joan Ervin said...

This is awesome, Dawn...love how you added the sentiment!!! I'll have to get mine out and play...thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO pretty! Love it!!