Monday 4 July 2011

Notebook

Good Morning!

Today the MFT team are still sharing sneak peeks but because of our mail strike/lockout I did not receive todays sets in time. :(
Stop by Kim's Blog to see who will be sharing with you today!
I know I'm excited to see what the girls have all cooked up!

Yesterday afternoon I played along with the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS.
I chose two projects and combined them for my notebook.
You can see the two items I cased HERE and HERE.

Stamps: Full of Life
Paper: Celery, Celery DSP, Shimmery White
Ink: Choc chip, Certainly Celery
Accessories: SU daisy die, Jumbo Choc brad, White ribbon, Celery ribbon, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Sewing, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Dawn, bummer about your stamps!!~

Tinkerbeth said...

Love your card! Think of how much fun and inspiration you'll have when your sets do arrive! I hope it's soon!

Steph Herbert said...

Super cute notebook! I love the color combo. :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh man, hope they arrive soon!! This looks fabulous though, love the white flowers:-)

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute! Hope your mail arrives soon!!!