Tuesday 12 July 2011

Shape Up!

Welcome to MFT Wednesday Sketch!
This week the sketch was a fun one with tons of layers!
My F AVOURITE!
Let's Get Physical has been collecting dust in my drawer and when I saw this long panel I knew it would be perfect :) I did a little bit of paper piecing on her pants even.
Here I have used a couple of dienamics.

Stop by Kim's blog for a full list of designers playing along with the sketch today.
Also pop by the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details on how you could win some MFT bucks for playing along with the MFTWSC28!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. I like the paper piece workout pants.

Sarah Gough said...

Adorable! love those pants!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Dawn - I love the super cheery papers!! So fun and bright! Great stitching and I love the paper piecing!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lisa H. said...

This is great! looove that image and your color choice is pretty!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOW, what a fun layout. I definitely need to print that one out. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn!!~

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is fabulous, love it

Marisa said...

Totally cute use of the sketch, Dawn :)

Karen Motz said...

So fun! Makes me want to get moving!

Joan Ervin said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! I love the awesome sketch and all the beautiful papers you used, Dawn!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute, and fun!

Jody Morrow said...

Fabulous and I LOVE the colors!